Police Check

If you wish to show parents that you have a clean criminal and traffic record with the police, you can apply to the Ministry of Justice for a copy of your record. If you have no criminal or traffic convictions, this will show as a clean record.

To proceed click on this link:

Download the form and once you have completed the it, you can send back to the Ministry of Justice. It usually takes around 20 working days to complete your request.